马达加斯加企鹅字幕
Antarctica 南极洲
An inhospitable wasteland 一个荒凉的不毛之地
But even here 但即使在这里
on the Earth’s frozen bottom 地球另一端的冰天雪地里
we find life 也有生命存在
And not just any life 不是别的什么生物
Penguins 而是企鹅
Joyous, frolicking 快乐的 顽皮的
waddling,cute and cuddly life 摇摇晃晃 呆萌可爱的小东西
Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums 看看它们 扭着胖胖的身子前滚后翻的
Who could take these frisky little snow clowns… 怎么可能对这些滑稽可爱的小东西们
Seriously? 严肃点儿
Does anyone even know where we’re marching to? 有谁知道我们这是往哪儿走吗
Who cares 管他的
I question nothing 我是无所谓啊
Me too 我也是
Me too 还有我
Well,fine! 好吧
We’ll just fly to the front of the line and see for ourselves 我们就飞到队伍前面亲自去看看
Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance 科斯基 瑞哥 准备执行空中侦查任务
Here we go !Doing it!Come on! 我们开始吧 快啊 飞呀
Skipper, we appear to be flightless 老大 貌似我们是不会飞的
Well, what’s the point of these? 那这是干什么用的
Whoa! I like